Acceptance of Terms
- This website is owned and administered by Majority Media Private Limited (MJM). By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions of use which govern MJM’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to all content in this website, including but not limited to all information, communication, links, software, e-newsletters, photos, videos, audio recordings, products, services, other materials and any and all other services that may be added, offered or provided to you from time to time through this website.
- The Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of the website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions.
- In addition, content or services added or offered through this website may be subject to additional terms or guidelines, which shall be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions by reference.
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising in connection with such use, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith is subject to the laws of Singapore.
- The content and information contained in this website are for general information purposes only and do not represent legal or other professional advice. While we endeavor to keep the content and information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the content and information contained on this website for any purpose whatsoever. Any reliance you place on such content and information is therefore strictly at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and to obtain legal and/or professional advice as necessary.
- MJM shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind occasioned from the reliance upon the content contained in or available from this website, the performing of any transaction or communication on this website, and/or the use or inability to use this website, resulting from inaccuracies, neglect, defects, errors, omissions, out-dated information or otherwise.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. As we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites, we shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from your access to those websites. In no circumstances shall this website be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
- While every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly, MJM takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being unavailable for any period of time due to any technical issues.
- All content and materials in this website is owned by or licensed to MJM. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Copyright in the content and materials of this website as a whole is owned by MJM, though the copyright in some content and materials incorporated within this website may be owned by third parties where so indicated. Unless otherwise stated, you may use any content from this website as long as such content is attributed to the author of the post. Content attribution: Reprinted with permission from Majority Media Pte Ltd.
- MJM is a network service provider under the Copyright Act, and therefore is not liable for monetary damages for copyright infringement on this website based on the infringing activity of a user. If you believe that your intellectual property right has been infringed, please notify us at email@example.com (tbc). Upon receipt of a complaint of infringement, we will take reasonable steps to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing electronic copy and to notify the person who had made that electronic copy available.
Use of Website
- Any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree not to use this website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law including any law relating to intellectual property rights, or to post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of MJM’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network, and you hereby agree to fully indemnify MJM against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which MJM or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of this website to send or post or upload any such message or material.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of this website or the content therein.
- While we always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about our website, you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- You agree that any personally identifiable information which you provide to us through this website may be collected by MJM and used for various purposes, including without limitation:
- To provide goods and services by MJM or its designated representatives, related organisations or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto;
- To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services through this website;
- To verify and record your personal particulars and to use the information to communicate with you;
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of MJM, its affiliates and related organisations;
- To conduct statistical and other analysis of users of our website; and
- To comply with any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purpose of taking any legal action against any users for breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The opinions expressed by individuals in this website are theirs alone and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of MJM. MJM therefore shall not be responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the users of the website in relation to any comments that are posted. Information that may have been accurate at the time of posting may not necessarily remain so. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against MJM with respect thereto.
- You agree to defend and hold MJM from and against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees on an indemnity basis, arising out of your use of this website or any breach of these terms. In addition, MJM may use whatever information that is available about you to stop any such breach or any unlawful or inappropriate use of the website, including informing any third party MJM deems appropriate of such breach or use and/or disclosing your personal information to such third party.
- If any of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be struck out and the remaining terms shall be enforced. Any failure to act by MJM with respect to any breach by you or others of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions does not waive MJM’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.