There were talks of savings and rebates for consumers like us. They even told us that we would get access to better services for groceries and transport.
Now for the good news – the tie-up has led to the unveiling of the SCORE Subscription Programme on 19 March 2018.
What Are Your Privileges?
What’s in it for me, you might ask? The programme gives you exclusive benefits to FairPrice and Grab services.
If you subscribe to the programme, you can get access to a suite of savings and benefits such as the following:
- 5 per cent LinkPoints for incremental spends above $100 in a single receipt at FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Unity Pharmacies and Warehouse Club (capped at $5 per transaction). The LinkPoints you earn will be on top of what you would already be getting as a Plus! and union member. Example: So let’s say $200 spent on a single receipt earns you 400 LinkPoints. By signing up, you will be getting an additional 750 LinkPoints on top of that!
- One free FairPrice Online Delivery per month with no minimum spend.
- Complimentary Plus! membership (worth $10, applicable if subscribers are not an existing Plus! member).
- Free 1,000 LinkPoints for new subscribers and subscription renewals.
- Free access to Warehouse Club (worth $20 per year).
- Take four rides to receive 20 per cent off trips for the rest of the month (capped at $4 per ride, up to 30 redemptions a month).
- Get 50 per cent off all Grab rides for one day each month (capped at $6 per ride, up to five redemptions a day).
- Exclusive members-only access to Grab events such as private movie screenings.
How Much Will You Save?
So let’s say you subscribe to this programme.
If you take a $15 Grab ride to and from work on weekdays, you would be able to save some $102 each month or a whopping $1,224 a year.
And if you spend an average of $200 on groceries at FairPrice every two-weeks, you would save an additional $130 each year
How Much Is It and How Do You Subscribe?
The SCORE Subscription Programme will cost you $29.99 for the first year and $49.99 for the second year. However, if you subscribe before 18 May 2018, you’ll enjoy the first-year subscription at just $18.
The programme is currently available to Singapore residents. To subscribe, visit the SCORE Subscription Programme website.